Hydro Thunder Go

Arleen Smelko

7:06 AM (8 hours ago) 7:06 AM
to synchbartsunoun

Hi everyone, I recently purchased a hydrothunder sitdown arcade. Intermittently the red color flickers on screen and will sometimes completely disappear for a minute or so then come back. When I got it the original crt had been replaced with a converter board and lcd monitor. I was given the original crt. I went ahead and ditched the lcd and converted it back to the original crt. Still have the exact same red color problem. I haven't had a chance to dig into it further. Is there anything other than cold solder joints on the video card or anything common on this type of machine I should be looking for. Thanks for the help and your time.

hydro thunder go

DOWNLOADhttps://geags.com/2zRjxu

Thanks for the response it was very helpful. I'll definitely keep all that in mind. The lcd swap that was in here before still went through the diego board. they bought a signal converter that took the rgb, ground, and sync wires that normally go to the monitor and converted it to vga. Then to a vga to hdmi converter to the monitor. If I do just take the vga cable from the voodoo2 straight to an lcd monitor maybe I can rule out the diego board. I'm also gonna try a new cable when I do that. I did test the voltage from the diego board rgb output to ground and I had between 3-4 volts on the blue and green but had 11 v on the red does that sound way to high?

64591212e2