Ets2 Mod Map

Arleen Smelko

Jul 26, 2024, 2:59:28 AM (yesterday) Jul 26
to synchbartsunoun

I had to change the compatibility to the latest proton (not experimental). This can be done with going to the game in steam and then click the settings button for ets2 properties -> compatability -> check the checkbox and try which one works for you.

It seems the root of the problem for me was the highest refresh rate of the main display.
Seeting (cfg file) the main monitor's refresh rate to a value less than 144hz worked. That is: 120Hz, 75Hz, 60Hz
So fullscreen worked on main screen/display with no border crossing another display/monitor.Also, here goes some relevant values from my config.cfg:

Hello,
I wan't to create a simple hold Switch for ETS2 for play realistic Automatic gear.
That to play is only possible whenu using a hold switch for N, D and Reverse.
So far is it not a problem.

If you had an Arduino Pro Micro or Leonardo which can behave like a USB keyboard/gamepad out-of-the-box, you could make it send a simple keypress according to your switch and then map that key in-game to the desired function.

But the Arduino Uno is not designed for this, so if you really must use it, there are some solutions, for example Hoodloader, which converts the Uno to an HID-capable device, but this is not recommended for inexperienced users as it is easy to brick the Arduino.

I just want to experiment to make a dashboard for ets2 with all the functions.
For that I have a Uno but also a Teency LC.
But if it's easier to take another kind of board, which one should I have

ETS 2 is a new EU carbon trading scheme, which will address the carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions from fuel combustion in the road transport sector, buildings, energy, manufacturing and construction industries.

The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is the National Competent Authority for Ireland for ETS2, responsible for implementing and administering the national and EU regulations on the permitting of regulated entities and their Monitoring, Reporting and Verification obligations.

The Monitoring & Reporting Regulation - General guidance for ETS2 regulated entities (MRR) outlines some guidelines regarding the special case of biomass in ETS2, which we are setting out below but it is best to discuss further with the EPA by emailing et...@epa.ie :

According to Annex III of the EU ETS Directive, the release for consumption of fuels for which the emission factor is zero, is not considered in the scope of ETS2. The emission factor is zero only for biomass that complies with the sustainability and greenhouse gas emission-saving criteria established by RED II.

If the entity supplies mixed fuels (fossil/biogenic) or fossil fuel streams and biogenic fuel streams, the regulated entity should apply for GHG emissions permit for ETS2 and monitor and report all fuel streams. This includes the obligation to demonstrate compliance with the RED II criteria,

If all the fuels that an entity supplies can be proven RED II compliant, and thus zero-rated, to the satisfaction of the competent authority or if there is no obligation to prove RED II compliance for a certain biofuel, bioliquid or biomass fuel, then the entity does not have to apply for a GHG emissions permit for ETS2.

Each regulated entity must report their historical emissions for the year 2024 by 30th April 2025. They may require a Registered Entity Holding Account (REHA) in order to enter data on the Union Registry (UR). Following the initial report of their historical emissions, all regulated entities will be required to submit verified emissions report by 30th April each year thereafter.

A webinar on ETS2 was held in May which provided an introduction to the workings of the EU ETS, the new ETS2, the compliance cycle and the timelines with which Regulated Entities need to comply. You can access the recording at the link below: