First contribution for the sympy

Arshit Mehra

Aug 20, 2021, 3:32:39 PM8/20/21
to sympy
Hey there,
I am Arshit Mehra.
I am from Haryana, India.
I am familiar with Python with at least 2 years of experience.
I have done my high school with subjects including Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry, and also doing Batchelor's in the field of Information Technology.
I had been using Scientific calculator since my high school, so there shouldn't be an issue with symbolic math systems.
I have read the sympy documentation, found it very interesting, and would like to contribute to it.
Can you please guide me so as to what should i take as my first issue?
Thank you.
Regards,
Arshit Mehra