Beginner

Jithin Mathew

Aug 12, 2016, 12:14:41 PM8/12/16
to sympy
Hey Guys,

I am just a beginner to open source and Sympy, though i know python :(

Can someone help me on how to find and get assigned on an issue?

Hope someone will please put in the basics to know (I know how github works, but, haven't worked on a project before) :(

Aaron Meurer

Aug 12, 2016, 12:53:57 PM8/12/16
to sy...@googlegroups.com
Look through the easy to fix issues
https://github.com/sympy/sympy/labels/Easy%20to%20Fix. Just find an
issue that you want to work on and comment on it that you are going to
work on it, and check that no one else has a pull request for it yet.

Aaron Meurer
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/9d1c9529-c83c-416e-946d-f1e8a5e3c403%40googlegroups.com.

Shekhar Prasad Rajak