Getting started with contribution

ATHARVA CHAPHEKAR

Jul 8, 2024, 11:59:20 PMJul 8
to sympy
Respected Sir/Ma'am,

I am Atharva Chaphekar, a Mathematics and Computer Science undergrad, currently about to enter my third year at BITS Pilani. I am new to open source contribution, however I am well aware of the following: Machine Learning Algorithms, Pytorch, Python,  and C. I would love to contribute to your organisation, and would love to know how to get started. Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Atharva Chaphekar

The information contained in this electronic communication is intended solely for the individual(s) or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain proprietary, confidential and/or legally privileged information. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, printing, copying or other use of, or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information by person(s) or entities other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by responding to this email or telephone and immediately and permanently delete all copies of this message and any attachments from your system(s). The contents of this message do not necessarily represent the views or policies of BITS Pilani.

Shishir Kushwaha

Jul 14, 2024, 6:27:22 AM (11 days ago) Jul 14
to sympy

I suggest contributing guide , setup the repository locally and start learning a bit about sympy and look at its issues on github.

Thanks,
Shishir Kushwaha