ANTLR

Chris Smith

May 26, 2021, 1:48:29 PM5/26/21
to sympy
I had to install ANTLR to run some tests and I get the following warning:

ANTLR runtime and generated code versions disagree: 4.9.2!=4.7.2

...repeated a lot. Is this a dependency that I have to update or is this something that should happen at the SymPy repo level?

/c

Naman Nimmo

May 26, 2021, 2:47:50 PM5/26/21
to sy...@googlegroups.com

Aaron Meurer

May 27, 2021, 5:49:09 PM5/27/21
to sympy
The way the antlr parsers work, they are only guaranteed to be
compatible with the exact version of antlr that generated them. We
should regenerate the parsers with the newest version of antlr to make
this error go away.

Aaron Meurer