Seeking guidance to contribute for Sympy

21CSE110Jaswanthlal B S

Apr 1, 2023, 6:15:29 AM4/1/23
to sy...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,
I am Jaswanthlal,sophomore in computer science and engineering.
And I am looking forward to contributing to sympy organisation on the project of group theory.
And I have basic prior experience in python and group theory and I really gl and get started with this project.And I am a beginner with the open source contributions and I am keen to learn and improve my skills along with benefiting  the organisation . So can you guide me with reaching out to my mentor?

Thank You.

With regards,
Jaswanthlal