live.sympy.org

Chris Smith

Apr 9, 2024, 11:29:44 AMApr 9
to sympy
Lately, the live.sympy.org page never finishes loading for me. Does anyone know why this might be?

/c

Aaron Meurer

Apr 9, 2024, 3:13:48 PMApr 9
to sy...@googlegroups.com
It would mean there's some issue with jupyterlite or pyodide. I
checked and it loads for me. Are there any messages in the console in
the developer tools? It's possible whatever site serves pyodide was
down when you were trying to use it so it was unable to load. Also if
you have an ad blocker try seeing if turning it off fixes it.

Aaron Meurer

On Tue, Apr 9, 2024 at 9:29 AM Chris Smith <smi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Lately, the live.sympy.org page never finishes loading for me. Does anyone know why this might be?
>
> /c

Aaron Meurer

Apr 9, 2024, 5:43:12 PMApr 9
to sy...@googlegroups.com
Actually it looks like other people are seeing this as well, and I
just saw it myself https://github.com/sympy/live/issues/21.

Aaron Meurer