Introduction

Sharath Ravikumar

Jun 5, 2021, 3:57:34 AM6/5/21
to sympy
Hello guys, this is Sharath, I am a first year computer science student at Amrita University. I love to code and i am so excited to work with my favorite language - "Python".
I have one year of experience working in python. My previous python projects include, plotting a covid variation graph and creating a telegram bot using python.
I have used Sympy before and it makes our calculations simple. I have a good amount of experience in working with Sympy so I hope I can make plenty of contributions.
Thank u!!