SymPy running on Mobile phone app

berk berk

Oct 6, 2022, 7:28:02 PM10/6/22
to sympy
Hey guys, I'm physics student and you know; if you a student of nature science department, you're using some scientific software. Therefore I'm developed a useful application for students whose are using on mobile phone calculating advanced math without internet connection. It's base is SymPy and Matplotlib. If you interested or you have any suggestion, you can send feedback.
*Here are some SS
4.png.new refreshing.jpeg.new fast mode.jpeg.new sqrt.jpeg.new limit.jpeg3.png1.png2.png7.png6.png8.png.new 2d pair graph.jpeg.new helps in.jpeg

Oscar Benjamin

Oct 18, 2022, 9:42:03 AM10/18/22
to sy...@googlegroups.com
This looks nice. Is there a link to where to get the app from or a website for it or something?

berk berk

Oct 31, 2022, 8:43:29 PM10/31/22
to sympy
App name is "Mathpath console" (Google Play Store)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mathconsole_lite.mathconsole_lite&gl=TR

Peter Stahlecker

Oct 31, 2022, 8:47:48 PM10/31/22
to sy...@googlegroups.com
I could not find it on the apple app store.
Does it have a different name there?
Thanks!

--
Best regards,

Peter Stahlecker
Message has been deleted

berk berk

Nov 1, 2022, 2:38:28 PM11/1/22
to sympy
Unfortunately it is no has on Apple, App Store. Just on Google Play Store (Android) and Windows desktop.
Actually need some healing updates and turning to Apple (Ios) but not enough time and support to work on project. :(
I guess needs Xcode to ios turning, therefore needs MacOS. But still it is powerful, you can define your problem (Algebra to Differential equations), 3D-2D graphs...
so I hope it helps a lot of students that if need to calculate any hard mathematical problem only on mobile phone. Powerful, because of based SymPy and Matplotlib Background.
But I'm still thinking to new interface that includes all students related math. (like Photomath's mathematical symbols on buttons)

::a memory;
I'm bored in dorm and raining outside, then yes we can do something; create an equation about of limit speed of rain drop.
at last, there is a differential equation occurred of Newton's 2nd law. Then I calculated this differential equation with my app. I was feel good :)

Peter Stahlecker

Nov 1, 2022, 5:52:43 PM11/1/22
to sy...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your clarification.

Unfortunately it is no have on Apple, App Store. Just on Google Play Store (Android) and Windows desktop.