GSOC'22 Introduction

Deepesha Burse

Mar 10, 2022, 9:00:11 PM3/10/22
to sympy
Hey everyone!

I am Deepesha Burse, currently pursuing a bachelor's in Computer Science and Business Systems (2nd year). I have done quite a few projects in Python and loved the projects proposed by SymPy. I look forward to making valuable contributions to this organization.

I'd love to connect with you all!

Hitesh Anand

Mar 12, 2022, 8:12:56 AM3/12/22
to sympy
Hello everyone!

I am Hitesh Anand. I am currently a sophomore in the Computer Science and Engineering department at IIT Kanpur.
I have been using python for 2+ yrs now. I have worked on some basic as well as intermediate projects using python which include : implementing a SAT solver from scratch, tic-tac-toe agent using the minimax algorithm, simple chatbot using the Microsoft speech recognition API, implementation of ML and deep learning papers, etc.
My experience with algebra started way back in my school, and after studying two years in college, I have experience in calculus, vector algebra, linear algebra, differential equations, Probability, abstract algebra, and boolean algebra. I have recently implemented a SAT solver using python as a part of my coursework.
I have developed a great interest in applications of SymPy after going through the tutorials and using it myself, and hence, I want to contribute to the SymPy community through GSoC'22. Since I am new to the Open Source community, any ideas or suggestions related to how to proceed further will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Hitesh