GSOC'22 Project Discussion: Bond Graph tools

Varenyam Bhardwaj

Apr 15, 2022, 4:19:23 PM4/15/22
to sympy
Hello all,

I am Varenyam Bhardwaj, Currently pursing for Btech in Electronics and Computer Engineering at Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology.
I have formulated a proposal for the implementation of Bond Graph tools in sympy.

Due to running low on time, I prioritized formulating the proposal before making any proper contribution to sympy. I hope it is okay for me to complete the patch requirement after the deadline of GSOC.

I might have missed a lot of things in the milestone section which I would like to clarify with the potential mentor for the project.

Suggestions for improvement are appreciated.

Thanking you,
Yours Truly,
Varenyam Bhardwaj

Varenyam Bhardwaj