Action plan for boosting the Symfony Communities

javier....@sensiolabs.com

Jan 3, 2014, 3:34:05 AM1/3/14
to symfony-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

As announced a few days ago, this year we are going to boost the Symfony communities around the world. Our intention is to create a very agile a non-bureaucratic environment to promote the exchange of ideas, materials, and experiences across the communities.

The initial action plan is very simple:

  (Step 1) Introduce ourselves to have a quick overview of the state of the Symfony communities.

  (Step 2) Discuss about our current problems and the ideas/goals for the coming months.

  (Step 3) Solve the previous problems and achieve the previous goals :)

In order to complete the (Step 1) as soon as possible, we have prepared a short survey. If you manage a Symfony group or community, please fill in this survey:

  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1HyBZGe2Hiv-nQhqFyMhGSRNGxJxRLGE2kw6kLWPQm5M/

And if you know any person responsible for a Symfony group or community, please send him/her this survey.

Regards,
Javier Eguiluz
Symfony Evangelist - SensioLabs