How do I get the creation date of a phpcr odm doc?

Bruno Reis

Dec 11, 2014, 3:18:13 PM12/11/14
to symfony-...@googlegroups.com
On phpcr browser, I see that there is a "jcr:created" information on the phpcr level.

Is there a way to retrieve this info from a odm doc?

David Buchmann

Dec 11, 2014, 6:45:24 PM12/11/14
to symfony-...@googlegroups.com
hi,

you can do this:

* @Document(
* mixins={"mix:created", "mix:lastModified"}
* )

and then map the properties jcr:created and jcr:lastModified onto fields

/**
* @Date(property="jcr:created")
*/
private $created;

not sure where in the doc we could mention this, maybe at
http://docs.doctrine-project.org/projects/doctrine-phpcr-odm/en/latest/reference/annotations-reference.html#date
?

or as a cookbook example, explaining that you need to use the mixins and
how to map the properties, and that the dates then are automatically
updated by jackalope.

cheers,david
> --

Liip AG // Agile Web Development // T +41 43 500 39 80
CH-8005 Zurich // PGP 0xA581808B // www.liip.ch