How to add custom styles/config ckeditor in the frontend?

Bruno Reis

May 6, 2015, 9:18:34 AM5/6/15
to symfony-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I was able to add styles to ckeditor in the backend by extending the admin layout and using:

CKEDITOR.stylesSet.add( 'my_styles', [ ....
CKEDITOR.config.stylesSet = 'my_styles';

after including the ckeditor files.

But, I'm having a hard time to do the same in the frontend. I've extended my base layout and added the same script but it did not work. I've also inspected and confirmed that this configs are set on the CKEDITOR object.

Please, how can I add this styles to the ckeditor included by create.js?

Thanks,
Bruno

Bruno Reis

May 6, 2015, 9:44:10 AM5/6/15
to symfony-...@googlegroups.com
never mind.... it's working as I did.

I was confused because in the context I was clicking it was only showing me the inline styles.