Good example of media uploading/browsing

Bruno Reis

Dec 8, 2014, 7:23:14 AM12/8/14
to symfony-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I just realized I've sent a user question in the dev list. Sorry. Here it is:

Is there a good example around of an upload/browse feature? I'm moving with sonata media here, but I think it's not stable.

I had to move some files to put it to work and also had to rename some classes.

Thanks,
Bruno

David Buchmann

Dec 11, 2014, 9:56:59 AM12/11/14
to symfony-...@googlegroups.com
ftr: i answered on the dev list...
> --

Liip AG // Agile Web Development // T +41 43 500 39 80
CH-8005 Zurich // PGP 0xA581808B // www.liip.ch