Fixing a prop after making a value translated.

Bruno Reis

May 1, 2015, 3:38:52 PM5/1/15
to symfony-...@googlegroups.com
I've made a field translated. It was not before.

Now, when I access the admin, I can't see the old value, because it's saved as property named as "title".

And, when I save the new value, it will be saved as "phpcr_locale:en-title" and the old "title" will be left there.

Please, how can I copy all the "title" props to "phpcr_locale:en-title"? And, how can I delate the old (not used anymore) "title" props?

David Buchmann

May 2, 2015, 4:42:16 AM5/2/15
to symfony-...@googlegroups.com
i think your best option is to add phpcr/phpcr-shell to your project and
run an update query:

http://phpcr.readthedocs.org/en/latest/phpcr-shell/index.html

cheers,david
> --

Liip AG // Agile Web Development // T +41 43 500 39 80
CH-8005 Zurich // PGP 0xA581808B // www.liip.ch