Hackdays in Munic?

Maximilian Berghoff

Sep 8, 2015, 2:17:59 AM9/8/15
to symfony-cmf-devs
Hi,

we have a company wide double slackday on the 19th and 20th november 2016. So i think this would be a great chance to provide the  next symfony cmf hackday. Would like to see it in our office in munic this time.
What do you think?

We also have a tradition to do some talks on an thursday evening. the 19th november is a thursday, so i would suggest do do some smal lightning talks then.

Max

Lukas Kahwe Smith

Sep 13, 2015, 3:18:50 PM9/13/15
to symfony-...@googlegroups.com
great idea .. but I assume you mean 2015?
can you setup a doodle?

regards,
Lukas Kahwe Smith
sm...@pooteeweet.org

signature.asc

GMX - Maximilian Berghoff

Sep 14, 2015, 7:39:01 AM9/14/15
to symfony-...@googlegroups.com
I will create a doodle for that. Any ideas for a Roadmap or plans what
we will do? Symfony 3.0?
(for a short description atm only)

Max

GMX - Maximilian Berghoff

Sep 14, 2015, 9:14:03 AM9/14/15
to symfony-...@googlegroups.com
I have created a doodle for that:
http://doodle.com/poll/itfw7agxw9fzrdg2

Lukas Kahwe Smith

Sep 24, 2015, 8:33:13 AM9/24/15
to symfony-...@googlegroups.com

> On 14 Sep 2015, at 15:14, GMX - Maximilian Berghoff <maximilia...@gmx.de> wrote:
>
> I have created a doodle for that:
> http://doodle.com/poll/itfw7agxw9fzrdg2

Another alternative could be to meet at the SymfonyCon hackday in Paris on December 5th. The advantage could be to have more of a chance to get new people to the project.

http://pariscon2015.symfony.com

regards,
Lukas

signature.asc

GMX - Maximilian Berghoff

Sep 30, 2015, 1:50:18 PM9/30/15
to symfony-...@googlegroups.com
i won't make it to Paris this year so i hope to see you all in munich.

Maximilian Berghoff

Nov 6, 2015, 3:27:12 AM11/6/15
to symfony-cmf-devs
Hi,

unfortunate i have to cancel the hackdays in november. But it isn't canceled, we will do it next year. But David and Lukas will do some hacking Sessions after SymfonyCon in Paris on the 5th of December.

greetz max

Zander Baldwin

Nov 6, 2015, 7:23:55 AM11/6/15
to symfony-...@googlegroups.com
Will the hacking sessions in December be part of the SymfonyCon hack day, or separate from the main event?

Lukas Kahwe Smith

Nov 6, 2015, 7:26:51 AM11/6/15
to symfony-...@googlegroups.com

> On 06 Nov 2015, at 13:23, Zander Baldwin <he...@zanderbaldwin.com> wrote:
>
> Will the hacking sessions in December be part of the SymfonyCon hack day, or separate from the main event?

it will be part of the official SymfonyCon hackday
signature.asc