Re: GSoC 2018

Abinash Meher

Mar 19, 2018, 12:19:41 PM3/19/18
to Amr Maghraby, symengine
Hi Amr, (cc symengine mailing list)

Most of the things mentioned in my proposal have already been implemented. It is here if you wish to refer. The following links would be more helpful for you to begin contributing.
Beginner Contributor Guide C Wrappers
Beginner Contributor Guide Ruby Extensions

Rajith also worked on the project and you can find a lot about the things already done and yet to be done in his progress report.

Hope this helps.

--
Regards,
Abinash Meher

On Sat, Mar 10, 2018 at 2:06 AM, Amr Maghraby <amr.al...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Hello ,

               My name Amr Ahmed Maghraby , new comer to GSoC community I would like to ask for your help in writing proposal. I saw your achievements in 2015 and I am willing to learn from you .

Could you kindly share your proposal so I could take the experience from you ?.