Re: to seek help to participate in GSoC-2018 for SymEngine in "Improving Ruby Wrappers"

Abinash Meher

Mar 19, 2018, 12:16:29 PM3/19/18
to Malkhan Singh Rathaur, symengine
Hi Malkhan, (cc symengine mailinglist)

Great to know that you are interested!

My proposal is here. Most of that has already been implemented. It would be more useful for you to go through the following if you want to get started
Beginner Contributor Guide C Wrappers
Beginner Contributor Guide Ruby Extensions

Rajith also worked on the project and you can find a lot about the things already done and yet to be done in his progress report.

Hope this helps.

--
Regards,
Abinash Meher

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 7:50 PM, Malkhan Singh Rathaur <malkhansi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,
Good evening!
I'm Malkhan Singh 2nd year student at NIT Rourkela.
I'm interested to participate in GSoC-2018 for a project "Improve Ruby Wrappers",
As I know you have worked for same in 2015.
So, I want to know how should I start working on same and what should do first?

Thanks,
waiting for your response!