help in getting familiar with symengine project.

Himanshu Bhadani

Mar 13, 2018, 5:24:14 PM3/13/18
to symengine
Hello everyone,

I'm new to open source and want to contribute in symengine project.I am well experienced in solving various algorithmic problem related to almost all the topics like DP,Graph,Maths etc, and have knowledge of C,C++,Python and Java.I had already build the sysengine project on my local machine but how to call the inbuilt function.for eg. take bug #1411 of symengine/symengine. in bug description it's written There is the function solve_poly so from where i've to call this function.do i need to include some library in general c++ program and call this function from there or have to call this function from terminal.