Sources and wheels are up in PyPI. Release notes are at the end of this message.
pip install symengine
conda packages are also available.
conda install python-symengine -c conda-forge
Thanks to everyone who contributed to the release.
- Richard Otis
- Isuru Fernando
- Erik Jansson Agnvall
- Björn Dahlgren
- Connor Behan
- Updated symengine C++ library requirement to v0.5.0
- Fix converting large Integers to python ints - #289
- Fix DeprecationWarning for MutableMapping import - #295
- as_ctypes function for Lambdify - #292
- Make LambdaDouble and LLVMDouble cimport-able - #288
- Add QR and Cholesky factorizations - #298