Symbiota2 End-user and Developer Feedback Sessions

Mary Barkworth

May 10, 2021, 10:09:04 AM5/10/21
to symbio...@googlegroups.com

Symbiota2 End-user and Developer Feedback Sessions

Beginning this Wednesday, May 12th, we will have an open session for anyone interested in providing feedback on Symbiota2 development. We are moving into the final phase of development (May 2021 to ~December 2021) and would appreciate feedback from end-users and developers to ensure Symbiota2 can provide all the functionality desired. Although it may not be possible to have all the desired functionality in place by the end of the project, but the feedback will enable us to make the adjustments needed to ensure that it can be added later, either through integration or links. See the links below for viewing what has been accomplished so far.

The first session on May 12th will be very informal; it will help us learn how best to structure future sessions and identify the most effective methods for continuing communication on different aspects (e.g. Slack channels, GitLab issues). We would love input from as many members of the community as possible!

What: Symbiota2 open sessions

When: May 12, 12:30PM EDY (9:30AM PDT)

Where: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82515787249

For reference, the master branch is at https://gitlab.com/symbiota2/symbiota2 and the demo site at https://demo.symbiota2.org