Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Mary Barkworth

no leída,
8 jun 2021, 11:17:57 a.m.8/6/21
para symbio...@googlegroups.com,Kris Valles

Kris asked me this question. I cannot see how it is done. Could someone help us out please?

Mary

Katelin Pearson

no leída,
8 jun 2021, 11:22:30 a.m.8/6/21
para symbio...@googlegroups.com,Kris Valles
Hi Mary,

I believe the Label Projects list is generated from any values that exist in the Label Project field for all your occurrences. Therefore, to remove something from this list, you would need to empty the "Label Project" field for all of the specimens assigned to that project. I don't think you can search by the label project field in the Record Search Form, but you can use the Print Specimen labels tool to find all the specimens and change them from there (although it might be a bit tedious).

Best,
~Katie

On Tue, Jun 8, 2021 at 8:17 AM Mary Barkworth <Mary.Ba...@usu.edu> wrote:

Kris asked me this question. I cannot see how it is done. Could someone help us out please?

Mary

Katelin (Katie) D. Pearson
Portal manager, CNABH & CNALH
Arizona State University
Project manager, California Phenology TCN
California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo

Mary Barkworth

no leída,
8 jun 2021, 11:26:05 a.m.8/6/21
para symbio...@googlegroups.com,Kris Valles

Thank you.  Guess I shall add an issue to Symbiota2! I suspect it will be part of the expanded search capabilities, but mentioning it will not hurt.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/symbiotagroup/CAD%2BGPpYTcB5Uc%3DhxH0iNM_Qv%2BzAfzwQrVJZN71-H95bZQRB1pA%40mail.gmail.com.

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of USU. If this appears to be a USU employee, beware of impersonators. Do not click links, reply, download images, or open attachments unless you verify the sender’s identity and know the content is safe.

Megan King

no leída,
8 jun 2021, 11:53:31 a.m.8/6/21
para Symbiota
I don't think my original email reply sent! Posting here on the web group.

Hello all,

For some reason I can’t see the original question being asked, so I hope this helps:

I used the label project field which is not just listed as project in the Mid-Atlantic portal. For the MAM Portal I simple can search for all records with the label project, then if I am looking for a particular group of these, such as those by one collector I can use another custom field to do so. If I want to take out the label project from a particular group, you can then go to the pencil icon on the top and remove the label project from those in that custom search. You just have to fill in your label project in this case for project, and then leave the new value blank. Hope this helps, images shared here for reference.

Regards,
Megan

Screen Shot 2021-06-08 at 11.49.35 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-06-08 at 11.50.07 AM.png

Mary Barkworth

no leída,
8 jun 2021, 11:58:08 a.m.8/6/21
para symbio...@googlegroups.com

Thank you.  The images are also very helpful.

Mary

Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar