Screenreader support

TomVal

Sep 19, 2010, 2:11:54 AM9/19/10
to symbianbible
I'm a visually impaired user. I can still use my phone visually, but
there are people who can't, and I don't know of any Bible reading
software usable with screenreaders such as MobileSpeak ar Nuance
Talks. Could you please make Bibles accessible for blind handeset
users? Thanks.

Yohanes Nugroho

Sep 19, 2010, 5:51:11 AM9/19/10
to symbia...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tom,

You can download Symbianbible version for the blind that is usable
with screenreaders such as MobileSpeak ar Nuance from:

http://groups.google.com/group/symbianbible/web/latest-version?hl=en&pli=1

(choose 3rd edition or 2nd edition for the blind).

--
Regards
Yohanes