s60Bible for Nokia E7

Adeshie

Jun 21, 2011, 7:17:44 AM6/21/11
to symbianbible
Hi Yohanes. I recently installed s60Bible v5 of the bible on Nokia E7.
I an not able
to load the bibles even though I could do this with Nokia 5800 Express
Music. Each time I click Options>Bibles>Update Bible List, the program
shuts down and returns to the home screen.
Can you help? Thanks in advance.

Fred

Yohanes Nugroho

Jun 21, 2011, 8:30:23 AM6/21/11
to symbia...@googlegroups.com
Please download the
latest version from:

http://trac.es/bible/symbianbible-s605th-latest.sisx

> --

Regards
Yohanes
http://yohan.es/

Adeshie

Jun 21, 2011, 9:01:59 AM6/21/11
to symbianbible
Thanks, I just downloaded the latest as you indicated and re-installed
the program and all my bibles are now loaded. Thanks very much.