Help with Porting to Qt

Neo4reo

Jan 9, 2011, 10:44:01 PM1/9/11
to symbianbible
Dear Developer,
Would really like to thank you for all the
effort and sacrifice you've put into this project..from personal
experience i know symbian C++ was not a walk in the park, that
aside..i would like to offer my help (coding and design) when it comes
to porting to Qt, i sujjest we look at QML as well, it would make it
equally visually appealing. Also we could borrow a few features from
the KJV Go bible project (like being able to send a verse as an sms
and the like)

Raphael

Feb 9, 2011, 9:37:42 AM2/9/11
to symbianbible
Neo4reo,

QML looks great, but nowadays, it's not mature (personal opinion).

I have some others ideas to implement in porting SymbianBible to QT.

I've created a project (QTBible - is it a good name?) in SourceForge
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/qtbible/) to host the project.