GoBack: Post-Restore File Rescue Window launches on XP startup

DSR

Oct 3, 2006, 1:43:09 PM10/3/06
I had to use GoBack 4.0 to restore my drive to a point prior to the
installation of a bad software update and now each time I restart my system
(Win XP, desktop) the Post-Restore File Rescue Window launches. The Symantec
support site is useless and the chat session with a "tech" was a dead end.
Any advice on how to disable the application from launching on startup?

Thanks.

Dave

Oct 11, 2006, 8:21:10 AM10/11/06
I think it's normal for that to launch the first time after doing a restore.
Are you letting it finish loading and closing normally or are you closing
while it's in progress? You have to be patient as it takes a few minutes
to load completely.

"DSR" <davi...@mindspring.com> wrote in message