norton system works 2006 lost product key

Gavin Stocks

May 22, 2006, 4:55:26 AM5/22/06
hi all,
i bought norton system works 2006 for my son a month ago, from which he
screwed up his system and formatted it, (silly boy i hear you all say).
any way to make things worse he's lost the card with the product key number
on it, so now we have reinstalled xp is there anyone out there who is able
to supply him with the n.s.w.2006 product key.
by the way, yes we've tried phoning norton and we're sick to death off
waiting for them to answer so all serious replies are greatly appreciated.

Peruser

May 22, 2006, 1:27:57 PM5/22/06
Take a look at this website and see what you think about this free software.
I downloaded it and use it to get all the info on the installed software on
my machine.
I hope it helps.

"Gavin Stocks" <Gavin...@Blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message