Ghost Hogs machine

windsurferLA

May 21, 2006, 2:11:34 AM5/21/06
I'm running Norton Ghost 9 on WinXPpro/SR2 machine. Ghost9
automatically does an incremental back-up of my hard drive each night.
Being able to restore selective directories has been a life saver.

However, the PQV2iSvc.exe program that is part of Ghost is a pain. It
runs, for no apparent reason, every so often. When it is running, it so
hogs all the resources on my machine that everything stops; about a
minute later, when it is done, the machine is back to normal. From
reading other posts, I'm know I'm not alone. What is this program doing?