LiveUpdate freezing upon Synchronizing

blank

Apr 27, 2006, 11:52:31 PM4/27/06
I am still having trouble with my LiveUpdate accessing the Symantec
server. Only recently have I had trouble with this connection.
LiveUpdate will start, and then when it tries to synchronize with the
Symantec Server, it hangs. I have to re-boot because LiveUpdate
continues running in some un-seen state. It has been suggested that I
re-install LiveUpdate from the Symantec web site, but when I attempt
this, I get a message indicating that my files are up to date. Is there
a way to "force" an install, or do I have to un-install first. My
subscription is valid until October of this year so I am safe in that
regard.

Dave

Apr 28, 2006, 1:08:21 PM4/28/06
I don't know which Norton product you have but I'd try an
uninstall/reinstall and see if it clears it.

"blank" <aker...@comcast.net> wrote in message