未读,
1998年9月28日 03:00:001998/9/28
收件人
On 26 Sep 1998 22:38:05 GMT, Jason Evans <xdext...@aol.com> wrote:

>I am using Nortons Your Eyes Only v4.0 on a Pentium II 300Mhz 6.2Gb
>system Running Windows 98.
>For some reason, unknown to me, the computer locked up.
>Upon Reboot, the computer does its usual memory test,
>displays its PCI device listing, along with what system information
>(ie-Floppy drives, Hard drives, display type
>etc...)
>Then it gets to "Verifying DMI Pool Data ......"
>that is where the computer freezes. It doesn't try to boot
>from either the floppy drive or the hard drive.
>Therefore I cannot run my YEO emergency boot disk.
>Can someone help me???

Hi Jason,

Thank you for posting in our on-line discussion group. The key to
resolving this issue is to get the system to boot to your Emergency
Unlock disk. I recommend to check you CMOS setting and make sure that
you check for these settings:

Floppy Seek at Boot: Enabled
Swap Floppy: Disabled
Boot Sequence: Floppy then Hard Drive or Floppy First

I listed below the knowledge base article that resolves the DMI Pool
error.
http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/disklock.nsf/docid/1997113151338

Please let me know what you find.

David Lucas
Symantec

Please continue to post your messages to the public discussion group
as Symantec does not provide support via private e-mail. Thank you.

If you have difficulty getting a response, please read the following
article:

http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/sharedtech.nsf/docid/1998527114414

For free technical support newsletters, Knowledge Base support
articles, our Online Support Genie, and FAQs, visit our Norton
AntiVirus support page:

http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/nav.html

0 个新帖子