Inmstallation fails to create database

1 view

W. van Welbergen

Sep 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/18/98
I try to install NYEO Administration (v4.1) on a Netware 3.12 (3.2)
Fileserver. I get an error reporting That the User Database can not
be created. I'm installing from a Win95 station running Intranetware
client (v2.2). What is going wrong??

David Lucas (Symantec)

Sep 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/18/98
On 18 Sep 1998 09:33:45 GMT, W. van Welbergen <xWvWel...@tas.nl>
wrote:

Hello W. Van Welbergen,

Thank you for posting in our on-line discussion group.

I would suggest to login as Supervisor account and try installing
again. Check space available on the volume. Look at the Files= line in
the Config.sys and set it to Files=100.

Please let me know what you find.

David Lucas
Support Analyst
Symantec Corporation

Please continue to post your messages to the public discussion group
as Symantec does not provide support via private e-mail. Thank you.

If you have difficulty getting a response, please read the following
article:

http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/sharedtech.nsf/docid/1998527114414

For free technical support newsletters, Knowledge Base support
articles, our Online Support Genie, and FAQs, visit our Norton
AntiVirus support page:

http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/nav.html

Wilm van Welbergen

Sep 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/21/98
I succeeded in installing the product. Now I want to encrypt some
directories on my Novell-server. The data is mainly data-files from a
database application. Several users are using this application.En-
and decryption must happen automatical. I can only do this manually
on a file-by-file basis....

Am I missing something?

David Lucas (Symantec)

Sep 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/21/98
On 21 Sep 1998 14:13:40 GMT, Wilm van Welbergen <xWvWel...@tas.nl>
wrote:

Hello Wilm,

Thank you for posting in our on-line discussion group. I'm glad you
are able to install the YEO. I listed below links to documents in our
online knowledge base that may give you the information you need for
this question.

http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/disklock.nsf/docid/199712911228
http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/disklock.nsf/docid/1998210141641
http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/disklock.nsf/docid/19971013142328

Thank you for posting, if you have any more questions don hesitate to
re post.

David Lucas
Symantec