Your eyes only

Jon

Sep 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/21/98
I have just installed your eyes only on my home computer. When i was
installing it it didn't ask me for a user name or password. Now when
i turn it on i can not get past it even with the unlock disk. Can
anyone help?

Keith Larman <S.S.V.>

Sep 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/22/98
Well, let me put it this way... I've installed YEO about 50 times on various
systems. Every time it asked for either a previous unlock disk, or for a new
ID/Password. It can't create the key pairs without both pieces of info. Are
you sure it didn't ask or didn't get one from a previous install?

If it somehow created a ID/Password without asking, I imagine you're out of
luck.

If you've got a system that is protected with YEO and you don't know the
password/login id, you're out of luck.

You're going to have to fdisk and reformat the harddrive unless you can
remember a valid user id/password.

Keith