directory password

Terry Fredrick

Sep 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/21/98
Does "For Your Eyes Only" allow me to password protect a specific
directory so that no file within that directory can be accessed via
the Windows Explorer or any other method without a password prompt
even though the user has already entered the system password during
logon?

David Lucas (Symantec)

Sep 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/21/98
On 21 Sep 1998 13:49:33 GMT, Terry Fredrick
<xterry_f...@racal.com> wrote:

Hi Terry,

Thanks for posting in your message in our on-line discussion group.
Norton Your Eyes Only does not have a feature incorporated for
password protecting folders. I have seen some references to software
off the internet for doing this and you may want to do a web search on
password and folders. You can encrypt data in folders, but you do not
have any way to set a password on the folder.

Thank you for your question

David Lucas
Symantec

Please continue to post your messages to the public discussion group
as Symantec does not provide support via private e-mail. Thank you.

If you have difficulty getting a response, please read the following
article:

http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/sharedtech.nsf/docid/1998527114414

For free technical support newsletters, Knowledge Base support
articles, our Online Support Genie, and FAQs, visit our Norton
AntiVirus support page:

http://www.symantec.com/techsupp/nav.html