Netscape e-mail/attachments & NAV2000

Stan

May 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/13/00
Does anybody know how to restore the option box (open or save box) that used
to come up before installing Norton Antivirus 2000, part of Norton System
Works 2000.

After installing NSW2000, when I click on an attachment, a box comes up that
only allows me to save to a temp directory.

This would be a pain, but passable, if only one or two e-mails with
attachments were received daily, but with a continuous flow of e-mails, this
is not acceptable.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated, I've tried everything I can think of,
short of uninstalling System Works and reinstalling Netscape.