ATTN: POSSIBLE ICQ TROJAN!!

chevyswin

Sep 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/24/98
well this is what my version of norton found it as
Date: 9/23/98, Time: 9:45:30 PM, chevyswin
The file
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\ICQSPEED.exe
was infected with the Trojan.W95.Netbus.160 virus.
The file was deleted.
NAV for win95 version 4.04 definition date is 9/16/98

K. MaxX <no...@nothing.com> wrote in article
<6tt92b$5fm$1...@nnrp3.snfc21.pbi.net>...