Sub Seven Virus Help Needed

James A Keller

Mar 26, 2001, 10:10:56 PM3/26/01
Hello there,
I guess I have a problem with a Virus.
I sent in a file to Symantec... they told me: This file is infected with
Backdoor.SubSeven

Well they sent me a definition for my version of Norton Antivirus to
find the Virus.. I followed the info from the web page on how to remove it.
I even downloaded a trojan remover program from download.com and that
found the SubSeven code in my registry and deleted it.
Well at times now Norton finds the Infected files in my System directory and
I delete it but yet at times when I run full system scans with Norton
and this trojan remover, it says my machine is clean.
Am I doing something wrong? I am lost here.
Any advice or help is appreciated
Mrguard
mrg...@earthlinkNOSPAM.net
remove nospam to reply