Prints double

Suneet Chadha

Apr 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/16/99
For the past few days both my network and attached printers print two copies
of all documents from word

Any suggestions would be welcome. email directly at cha...@gis.net

PS could this be some form a macro virus.

Robert Moir

Apr 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/17/99
Its far more likely to be something to do with your software settings.
Possibly the same settings that are causing you to cross post to the whole
of usenet?

Check settings in application, in printer driver, in network client if you
are using novell netware, in printer itself. I suspect one of these is the
trouble.

--
Robert Moir, Microsoft MVP,
Topic Leader, MSN Safe Computing forum for viruses

Suneet Chadha <cha...@gis.net> wrote in message