Master Boot record infected

Jill Hyde

Jul 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/27/98
When trying to install Norton 4.0 I had to use the emergency boot
disk. It shows that my mater boot record of drive 0 is infected with
ANTIEXE virus and is non-reversible. Consequently, I cannot load the
product. Suggestions?

Symantec/Todd

Jul 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/27/98
On 27 Jul 1998 16:22:44 GMT, Jill Hyde <jh...@access.mountain.net>
wrote:

Hello Jim,

You have posted to the Symantec Cafe news group. For help on Norton
Anti Virus, please post to the Norton Antivirus group, or call their
technical support line.

Just as an good word, I am pretty sure they will be able to help you!

Todd
Symantec Internet Tools Support
http://service.symantec.com
http://service.symantec.com/bugbase
We do not provide direct E-mail support.