Symantec Visual Cafe Trial Version 2.5 for Java says Trial Vesion Expired

1 view

Kewal Negi

Jul 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/25/98
I downloaded Symantec Visual Cafe Trial Version 2.5 for Java
yesterday (7/24/98) and on the same day it gives me above error
message. I donot know why ?

The only thing I did is I downloaded first vcafe_p1.exe and
vacafe_p2.exe and installed. It worked fine for a while but I did not
have the documentation. Then I thought I would rather get
vcafe_p3.exe too. When I installed with vcafe_p3.exe I got the
documentation but I can not open the Application dbDe.when I try to
go to the integrated environment it says software is expired.

Please help me in this situation.

Thanks in advance.

Symantec/Todd

Jul 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/27/98

Hello Kewal,

The installer might be confused as to the date, unfortunately there is
no way to fix this with out breaking the Demo version. What I might
suggest is to order the retail version of the product. We have a 60
day money back refund on the software; even if you return because you
don't like the color on the box.

There is nothing we can do to re-enable the trial version. sort of
making it into a full version.

Todd
Symantec Internet Tools Support
http://service.symantec.com
http://service.symantec.com/bugbase
We do not provide direct E-mail support.