Uninstalling ACT! 2.0.3

Lori Imel

Sep 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/18/98
How do I uninstall (remove) the above referenced program from my
system?

Symantec/Todd

Sep 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/21/98
On 18 Sep 1998 16:26:58 GMT, Lori Imel <xGLI...@msn.com> wrote:

>How do I uninstall (remove) the above referenced program from my
>system?

Hello Lori,

This is the news group for Cafe, one of Symantec's Java development
tools. You will want to post to a group related to ACT!

However, to un install ACT! simply go to the program group where you
Start ACT! and instead of clicking on ACT! choose the Un install icon.

Todd
Symantec Internet Tools Support
http://service.symantec.com
http://service.symantec.com/bugbase
We do not provide direct E-mail support.