upgrade/registration

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

john

未读,
1998年7月28日 03:00:001998/7/28
收件人
Off the help menu I hit update selection and get a challenge response
dialog asking for user id and password? I am pretty sure my java
cafe is registered. I bought it about a month ago. How do I
register it (if it is not). How do I get the user id and password if
it is registered.

Symantec/Todd

未读,
1998年7月28日 03:00:001998/7/28
收件人

Hello John,

If you look in your box there will be a white sheet of paper with your
username and password on a label. If you are missing this, or it did
not come with your software you can contact customer service by
calling 1-800-441-7234. They will issue you a new contact ID #.

Todd
Symantec Internet Tools Support
http://service.symantec.com
http://service.symantec.com/bugbase
We do not provide direct E-mail support.

0 个新帖子