Config for PricingBundle?

Andy Place

Jan 23, 2016, 2:56:02 AM1/23/16
to Sylius
Hi,

I'm currently trying to integrate certain Sylius Bundles into an existing Symfony application. I'm up and running with the ProductBundle and the ResourceBundle along with all their dependencies. I'm using the standard models for all the different product entities. My understanding from the docs is that to be able to add prices and pricing calculators I need to add the SyliusPricingBundle. I've done this via composer and added the bundle to AppKernal, however I'm seeing no changes to the database structure to add the additional parameters to the ProductVariants table. The Symfony Bundles docs page for the doesn't exist for the PricingBundle:

How do I configure the PricingBundle so that it knows which product entity it should be working with?

Thanks,
Andy