Install CartBundle problem

Maxime_89

Feb 20, 2013, 9:44:07 AM2/20/13
to syl...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm working on a ecommerce project, and i was very interested in the CartBundle. The problem is that i can't install it. I tried to install it with composer and i got a message telling me that i need Sylius resourceBundle. So i tried to install it as well and a new message explain that sylius/resource-bundle can't be found.

Can you please explain me how can i install the Sylius/Cart-Bundle in my project anyway ? I would be very gratefull !!

thanks a lot

maxime.catoire

Mar 6, 2013, 4:05:46 AM3/6/13
to syl...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Yes I solved it, now It seems to work, althout I have not tested it entierly. How can I help you ? Let me know what errors you get and i'll try to help.

Regards

2013/3/6 Алексей Цуркан <557...@gmail.com>
Did you resolve your problem regaridn instalation of sylius cart bundle ?
can you please contact me, I have fiew questions regarding Sylius - 557...@gmail.com / skype - r272488287

--
Otrzymujesz tę wiadomość, ponieważ subskrybujesz temat w grupie „Sylius” w Grupach dyskusyjnych Google.

Luis Cordova

Aug 5, 2013, 2:12:05 AM8/5/13
to syl...@googlegroups.com
could you show your composer.json? this should work without problems now

Jakub Bochenek

Dec 1, 2013, 2:29:51 PM12/1/13
to syl...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I`ve got the same error. Can you give me a solution ?
Message has been deleted

Kunwar Siddharth Singh

Dec 11, 2013, 5:07:32 AM12/11/13
to syl...@googlegroups.com
I have Install properly but my problem in config configuration provided by Sylius http://docs.sylius.org/en/latest/bundles/SyliusCartBundle/installation.html#adding-required-bundles-to-the-kernel

When I write this on my config.yml then show me error :
    Unrecognized options “driver” under “sylius_cart”
Message has been deleted

Akoh ojochuma victor

Apr 20, 2016, 8:43:40 PM4/20/16
to Sylius
hello Maxime
pls am new to sylius am trying to integrate the cart and orderbundle in my application but am having a hard time starting am stock at the point of implementing the form and selecting quantity of the product. can you please help ? :)