Can I have downloadable , subscription and affiliate products with Sylius?

已查看 35 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

etoileweb

未读,
2016年12月3日 03:47:152016/12/3
收件人 Sylius
Hi also, I love Sylius and for I love Symfony too. I know I can manage purchasable products with Sylius. But one question I've been asking so far is that whether I can also manage downloadable product, subscription products or affiliate products with Sylius as WooCommerce makes it possible in WordPress. For instance can I use Sylius in my Symfony newspaper project in which I'm planning de make some news pages available only when the user has a specific subscription plan. Thanks
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子