Sylius shared users with existing proyect

Borja Maceira Pena

May 26, 2016, 1:15:59 PM5/26/16
to Sylius
Hello,

We have 5 symfony project to the same website, front, backend, ecommerce, statistics...

The first project is a application server with all website features and user accounts. (We use FOSUserBundle).

We want develop a second project with sylius that shared the user accounts, but we cant integrate sylius into the first proyect, because is very big and we prefer work into 2 separate proyects.

How we can share the user accounts? We need also shared session between the two projects.

We want develop a SSO website with ouauth2. How we can do this with sylius?

Thanks.