Grid Bundle - Choice / Entity filters

Dai Tensai

Sep 27, 2016, 12:14:20 PM9/27/16
to Sylius
http://docs.sylius.org/en/latest/bundles/SyliusGridBundle/filters.html

This page says that the Grid Bundle comes with Choice and Entity filters and column types. But attempting to use them throws and error:

An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a template ("Missing template for filter type "choices".") in SyliusAdminBundle:Crud:_grid.html.twig at line 15.

After going through the code, I've found out that these filters don't exist in the code. So did the code exist at one point and then it was removed? Or is the documentation faulty? And if the filters were once implemented, where can I find a sample implementation? Going through the commit history for Grid Bundle has turned up nothing.

Thanks,