Controller class resolution

瀏覽次數:31 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Hector Hurtarte

未讀,
2013年9月17日 下午3:07:052013/9/17
收件者:syliu...@googlegroups.com
Hi people,

I'm new to the project, looking to understand the architecture.

Can somebody shed some light on me about how does the container resolve the service sylius.controller.exchange_rate to the Sylius\Bundle\ResourceBundle\Controller\ResourceController, given this line [1]?

I don't seem to find that parameter definition anywhere.

Thanks in advance.

Héctor

[1] https://github.com/Sylius/SyliusMoneyBundle/blob/master/Resources/config/services.xml#L30

Sebastian Krebs

未讀,
2013年9月17日 下午3:47:102013/9/17
收件者:syliu...@googlegroups.com

2013/9/17 Hector Hurtarte <hect...@gmail.com>

Hi people,

I'm new to the project, looking to understand the architecture.

Can somebody shed some light on me about how does the container resolve the service sylius.controller.exchange_rate to the Sylius\Bundle\ResourceBundle\Controller\ResourceController, given this line [1]?

Hint: Parameters and services are mostly affected by the services-definitions (services.xml and others), the DIC-Extension-class (one of those I linked) and compiler-passes (beside the Extension-class in a subfolder "CompilerPass"). Good to start there for investigations :)

Regards,
Sebastian

I don't seem to find that parameter definition anywhere.

Thanks in advance.

Héctor

[1] https://github.com/Sylius/SyliusMoneyBundle/blob/master/Resources/config/services.xml#L30

github.com/KingCrunch