Sylius image package

Jeff Sacco

May 11, 2015, 10:09:33 AM5/11/15
to syliu...@googlegroups.com
Hello all

I am working on a new bundle for a my Sylius installation and I was wondering if anyone had some knowledge about how to leverage the image preparation and saving that Sylius uses.

I really like how it compresses the file and saves it in the web directory.  I dont really need to use it through Sylius, more of a stand alone as I am saving the path to a table outside of Sylius.

Hope to hear back and thanks in advance.

Jeff Sacco

May 11, 2015, 11:03:32 AM5/11/15
to syliu...@googlegroups.com

Well I have been doing some digging and it appears it uses:

Gaufrette

This is the file system abstraction layer.

The place where the image saving takes place is as follows:

src/Sylius/Component/Core/Uploader/ImageUploader.php